Everyday I'm Shuffling - a day in the life of test week

We're in the midst of test week. For those of you who don't know, how med school at MUSC works is - we have about 4 weeks of class followed by a whole week of nothing but studying. That's test week. It sounds great, but in real life it's incredibly stressful and crazy. To give you an idea - I'm usually home and asleep with my wonderful wife around 9 or 10 PM. This past week I've been at the library past 11 PM, twice. And I'm not even close to the craziest study week studiers. I swear it's the most anxiety-provoking thing they could have come up with. Anyways, here's what the library looks like at 10 PM on a Monday night of test week. Hope you enjoy. PS - bonus points to anyone who knows all the empty carrels. 



still has coffee
just saw these two come back with
something called Full Throttle


happiest person here, must be the triscuits
study fort
not sure if awake


claiming islands
staying warm
doing it right
sad and alone
together and laughing
like a model


#lmc

my thoughts exactly
OK quick quiz - how many people had Beats?

see you on the other side, 

from ken

enjoy sidenote in 140 characters or less @kensidenotelife.

No comments:

Post a Comment