Random Thoughts



I didn’t really have time to finish a post this week. I’ve been too busy following my dream and working on my med school apps, neglecting my alternate dream of sitting in trendy coffee shops and becoming a professional blogger. Instead, here’s a few thoughts I had this week.

In a church plant fantasy draft who would you take first, Donald Miller or the Pope? How do enthusiastic young single people compare with older experienced post-child couples? Where would you rank the Dalai Lama, you know, just in case you could get him to buy in?


Would it be possible to be married with child and still bury other med students at the USMLE’s?

Kevin Durant wears his polo’s all the way buttoned up. Does that ensure his nice guy status? Is that cool now?

If I were to be re-incarnated, what would I come back as? If Toy Story rules were in effect, probably a stuffed animal, but probably not a pillow-pet. I would probably choose something more re-usable and gender neutral.


How can I make my life more like Scrubs?


If you have any answers, please let me know. I may or may not have lost sleep over this.

from ken

Are you thinking about something? Write about it and post it here! Email me! ken.e.noguchi@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps it is better to answer your questions with questions.

    Who is already winning? Who has the most money/followers?

    What are you comparing?

    Which is more important, having a wife and child or burying other students?

    Can clothes make you cool or nice?

    If you are being reincarnated that means you are dying first. What are you leaving me? (hopefully a repeat pippettor)

    How is your life not like Scrubs? I am clearly Dr. Cox in our lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever is choosing will have to decide for themselves, that's what makes the draft hard!

    It depends on the day.

    It depends on the color.

    An old power Mac G3.

    Who is Riffat?

    from ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is Carla. You can keep the power mac ;)

    ReplyDelete