New Writers

Since running the marathon and being "done with running" I've been trying to put my time into things other than exercise. One of those things has been writing, and it's been super frustrating! I feel like I'm struggling with serious writer's block.

Coincidentally, one of my best friends, Amulya Iyer, recently went to a workshop on blog writing and had been thinking about writing a blog. I asked him to write for my blog, and he agreed to write a post! I'm hoping this will provide a spark for my writing.

About three years ago, Amulya and I had an epic email chain, in which each successive email had to be longer than the last. The whole chain, consisting of random rants similar to this blog and spanning over 19 emails and 3 months, totaled nearly 70,000 words. That email chain was my greatest writing accomplishment, and I hope to one day be able to say that about this blog. I think this is a step in the right direction.

If anybody else is interested in writing for this blog, please email me! You can write about whatever you want.

from ken

Are you trying to change your life? I'd love to hear about it! ken.e.noguchi@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about that e-mail chain as my greatest writing accomplishment, but I guess it really was...

    ReplyDelete