New Wednesday post series: over unders

A couple weeks ago I took an informal poll of everyone's favorite posts, and NBA Wednesdays was unanimously unpopular. I loved writing about basketball - I don't watch nearly enough basketball to write something every week on the NBA, so NBA Wednesdays got the scratch. 

My new idea - Over/Under Wednesdays. Every week on Wednesday I'll post a new over/under poll on sidenote. Then, on the subsequent Wednesday I'll post the results plus a reader's thoughts on the over/under. If you want to contribute your thoughts, let me know! Otherwise I'll just ask random people. 

Anyways, the inaugural over/under: 


Yesterday, which was day two of the block, there was already talk of - "sorry I can't talk I'm already way behind." And there was just a high concentration of people in the library. Typically, the first week or two of a block the library is empty, people trickle in as test week gets closer, and it reaches an absolute high during test week. So anyways, this got me wondering two things. 1) Is the block 6 hype real? 2) the following over/under:

+/- 65 people that are library studiers. Library studiers are defined by people you could see in the library without wondering what they're doing at the library. 

vote here
See you on the other side,

from ken

let me know if you want to comment on the follow up over/under post next weds. anyone? hello?

2 comments:

  1. Educate a non-MUSC student: How many people have access to this library? M1 and M2? If 100% of people were library studiers, how many people would that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good point. It's a public library so anyone could be in there. It's typically M1/2 and the other schools. There are about 160 total M1's

      Delete