Everyday I'm shufflin - photo running diary

Please forgive me for the poor quality of photos. This is an experiment. Let me know if you like it. In twitter/instagram style. 

4:55 AM - Wake Up

4:55 AM - Arrive studying cave/craft room/storage.

4:57 AM - Commence Anki. 

6:07 AM - Make breakfast. The only chore I still do. #greatwife

6:30 AM - Car pool arrives.  Depart MUSC.
Still dark. #smh

6:46 AM - Morning routine. Maintain mental sanity. 

8:03 AM - Second breakfast + caffeine fix #1.
9:05 AM - I don't always come to class, but when I do
it's for a professor that controls $2.5 million in research grants.

9:47 AM - Watching video about monkeys controlling robot arms with their brains. They are developing it to allow quadriplegics to kick the opener of the 2014 World Cup. Wow, I love science. 

11:07 AM - Med students practicing for a comedy sketch.
Keais doling out wisdom on comedy. Regular life.

12:17 PM - Med students skit lead by Keais - Faculty Comedy Sketch

12:47 PM - Free lunch. Cobb salad. Pretty salty. Still, can't beat free.

1:03 PM - Caffeine fix #2.

2:25 PM - Enter anatomy lab. #thingsIhate

4:05 PM - Finally leaving anatomy lab. #WeR1

4:11 PM - ?

4:13 PM - Back in the libs.

4:21 PM - Following #prayforboston news on facebook.
In this day and age social media CANNOT be underestimated. 

5:02 PM - MD/PhD seminar, free dinner. What a day.

6:12 PM - Running across 17, fearing for life, thrill of the day.
#yolo

6:21 PM - Ride home. Thanks Kate!

6:34 PM - Ken does the dishes. Big day. Pats self on back. 

6:40 PM - Beer, because at some point you have to stop drinking coffee. 
see you on the other side,

from ken

enjoy sidenote in 140 characters or less @kensidenotelife.

4 comments:

  1. This made me so excited for medical school. Can't wait for my end of the day beer. I might even make it a shower beer on particularly long days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Med school is awesome. Even being super burned out I can say that I love it.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this however, I am upset you did not include pictures of anatomy from anatomy lab, or is that not allowed because it's cadavers? I did enjoy this though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no photographs of cadavers allowed, unfortunately.

      Delete