Over/Under Wednesdays: do you nap?

Last week's over/under was +/- 65 library studiers. The result: under. 




Here's Andrew Rabley's response. Thanks Andrew!

--

I really just made a map of the library in my head and placed people where I knew the studied. I figured if I remember/knew where they were, they were consistently in the library enough to count as a "library studier" by my definitions (i.e. you spend more time studying here than at home - I left out test week because, well, to be honest, those weeks are always a blur when I look back on them so who's to say how accurate my interpretations of the library are from those times). My count came to around 50 for the third floor - and I assumed there probably weren't 15 on the second floor (because who actually studies down there). That's pretty much why I said under in a nutshell. Too much thought? Probably. But I would rather build elaborate library schematics than learn about invisible tracts in the brain and spinal cord.

--

This week's poll question, inspired by yesterday's half-baked idea: over/under: 2 naps per week


vote here


see you on the other side,

from ken

let me know if you want to comment on the follow up over/under post next Weds.

No comments:

Post a Comment